How to Apply for Membership
Thank you for your interest in applying to become a Member of the New York Psychoanalytic Society.
Categories of Membership:
1. Regular Membership
2. Scholar Associate Membership
3. Psychotherapy Associate Membership
4. Corresponding Membership - pertains to regular or life members of the Society who maintain their principal professional office at a location more than 50 miles away from the city limits of New York City.
To receive an application via email, please forward a request to email@example.com. Please include your current professional affiliation and contact phone number in your email request.
Benefits of Regular, Life and Scholar Associate Membership:
1. Listing in NYPSI Directory and on NYPSI website
2. Receipt of NYPSI event notices
3. Library Privileges: this includes the full use of the library, the ability to borrow books, the assistance of the library staff in doing research and finding texts you need
4. Subscription to the PEP Archives, containing the entire psychoanalytic literature as well as the Standard Edition of Freud’s work.
5. Ability to vote on each matter submitted to a vote of the members.
Learn more about NYPSI’s Membership Bylaws.
February 4, 2017