Thank you for your support!
Planned Giving with NYPSI
For over a century, The New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute has been dedicated to providing the finest educational, research, and community service activities for mental health professionals and the general public. Why not plan for a special kind of gift that will help NYPSI continue its work for future generations? Consider leaving a bequest to NYPSI. Your gift will:
- help to provide scholarships for students in our world-renowned training programs;
- subsidize our low-fee Treatment Center;
- enhance our research and scholarship;
- expand our community outreach and public education programs
In addition, you will become a Founding Member of NYPSI Legacy Partners, which honors those who have included NYPSI in their estate plans. You will be acknowledged on a special plaque to be placed in a prominent location within our East 82nd Street building, as well as in our annual report, on our website, and in other materials as appropriate. Of course, if you wish to remain anonymous, we will respect that request.
You are eligible for membership in NYPSI Legacy Partners by naming NYPSI as a beneficiary of your:
- Will or trust
- IRA or other retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
- Life income or other planned gift (such as an annuity or trust).
Contact us at 212.879.6900 for more information about joining NYPSI Legacy Partners and making a planned gift. Please also download our Planned Giving brochure.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE