Thank you for your interest in applying to become a Member of the New York Psychoanalytic Society.
Categories of Membership:
- Regular Membership
- Scholar Associate Membership
- Psychotherapy Associate Membership
- Corresponding Membership – pertains to regular or life members of the Society who maintain their principal professional office at a location more than 50 miles away from the city limits of New York City.
To receive an application via email, please forward a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current professional affiliation and contact phone number in your email request.
Benefits of Regular, Life and Scholar Associate Membership:
- Listing in NYPSI Directory and on NYPSI website
- Receipt of NYPSI event notices
- Library Privileges: this includes the full use of the library, the ability to borrow books, the assistance of the library staff in doing research and finding texts you need
- Subscription to the PEP Archives, containing the entire psychoanalytic literature as well as the Standard Edition of Freud’s work.
- Ability to vote on each matter submitted to a vote of the members.